Friday, March 31

Let's Go Girls



PromGirl.net offers some great selections i really liked this dress
I thought it was time for a well deserved update for Haute Mimi so I thought what better way to celebrate the end of my crazy hiatus and blog about ..prom. It's not my year to shine, yet. But a ton of my gal pals have been flustered and dazzled not about their hair..not about the nails..but what else? The dress! I am not a fan of prom dresses I think they're a bit too Texas for me no offense to people who live in Texas (my twins L&L I know you're about to kill me) but the sight of tasteless taffeta,big hair and ruffles make me gag. In anycase I thought I'd might as well help my fave girls and worked my magic to find the best prom dresses fo 2006. Enjoy and good luck. Ciao.

ABS BY ALLEN S HAS FABULOUS SELECTIONS LIKE THIS ONE. YOU'LL LOOK RE CARPET WORTHY.

JOVANI HAS SOME TYPICAL YET CUTE DRESSES LIKE THIS BLUE NUMBER AND THE MORE MANHATTAN CHIC DRESSES ON THE BOTTOM.



ANOTHER GREAT WAY TO GO IS RAMPAGE THEY HAVE SOME GEAT DRESSES FOR VERY CONSUMER FRIENDLY PRICES. THIS KEY HOLE DRESS IN MY FAVORITE COLOR IS ONLY 101.00! HARD TO BELIEVE I KNOW.

DEPARTMENT STORES ARE A GREAT PLACE TO FIND AMAZING DEALS AND DRESSES. MY FAVORITE FOR DRESSES ARE NEIMAN MARCUS AND NORDSTROM.

No comments: