Saturday, April 12

Haute Workout: Belly Dance

Belly-dancing has been one of my adored hobbies since I was a little girl. Not only is it fun it'll make you feel like a total Glamazon. It teaches you how to flow as well as gives you major body-confidence. Belly-dancing is great for weight loss as well you'll be shimmying your way svelte. So try it! If you don't have belly-dance lessons in your area ( Isuppose not everyone reading this lives in NY) why not order a great instructional video it's still fantastic and you can learn at your own pace. I recommend Veena and Neena's Belly-Dance for fitness tapes. http://www.bellytwins.com/.


As far as outfitting goes you'll find great deals on online boutiques or if you are lucky to finda seamstress skilled in belly dancing costumes, you're better of going custom made. Just be careful not to get ripped off. I trust The Turkish Emporium. I hope you all try it atleast once. Have fun!

No comments: