Friday, September 14

With Love, Mimi

I was excited when the Haute Staff decided to do a homage to all things kids and mommy fabulous. I don't think there is any mom more glamorous than Kimora Lee Simmons. I Adore her sense of over the top glamour. She personifies the modern mother to me. You know, the one who can run her business, be a social butterfly and make time to be a great role model and friend to her daughters. With a little help of course but still she proves that you do not have to choose between having a family or a glittery empire. Many designers have proved this notion as well. I love this quote by DVF.
These days designers and commercial brands are stepping up the needs of glam moms. My favorite brand for maternity clothes is A Pea In The Pod. I think their collection is just absolutely fabulous.


I must also give credit to the moms out there who bounce back after a pregnancy. It's hard to do, but not impossible. Just because you had two kids does not mean you have to give up everything you knew before. You can achieve anything, and we are here to support your efforts!

I hope you enjoy this edition and for our next issue i want to hear which item in your closet you can't live without. Mimi@hautemimi.com

No comments: