Monday, November 12

Haute Mama: De-Stress with some "Pedi" time.

With just an extra hour and some nail lacquer, you can feel like a queen after a long day. I just gave myself a pedicure, using my favorite nail polish, China Glaze in Bizarre, which is a deep blood red, with a tinge of mauve in the mix. It is truly a "bizarre" color (Note: I can't find this color anywhere online. It may be discontinued. If you can find it, please let the editors know!). Check out their collections on 8ty8 Beauty. A few of my favorite collections are "Blush," "Natural Neutrals," "Visions of Grandeur," and "Guilty Pleasures." What can I say, I love neutral nails, but also love the classic red nail sexiness. Important and healthy details: these luscious lacquers contain vitamins A, D3 and E to increase moisture retention and natural flexibility. They also contain built in hardeners, and promote restoration and growth of distressed nails in as little as 8 weeks. You can't go wrong with this brand. Have fun with your nail color, and make yourself feel pretty every day. It will change your attitude and outlook on life.

No comments: