Tuesday, January 1

Verde Rocks Jewelry For Divas Who Love Vintage

"This industry is more influential than any other, in my opinion."
- G. Davis, Verde Rocks
Verde Rocks is one of my favorite jewelry and accessories lines. Each piece is luxuriant in quality and production. Verde jewelry is modern day heirloom with a sexy and sophisticated twist. Maybe that's the reason why I adore this company so much. The designer of Verde Rocks, Gwen Davis, pays attention to every little detail and has an immaculate eye for design. Bringing you vintage style with a fresh twist. Additionally, Verde Rocks is environmentally cautious. What more can the ultimate diva want?

V.D. Cuff $150.00

I wear this cuff with virtually everything from a little black dress to a white tee. So beautiful yet super sustainable. I know for a fact that this is one piece that I will cherish forever and go to for a little addition of glam. Verde Rocks Website

No comments: