Monday, January 7

Gail Schneider Designer Tanks and Tees


I love my cute Gail Schneider tank top, and I honestly have received compliments when I wear it. People love new and exciting designs, which Ms. Schneider delivers. It makes me feel like a sexy cowgirl in a desert out west, sipping on a Margarita. This is an exclusive for Haute Mimi, before its debut on the designer's website!

"My designs are catered for the Multi-Generation. Women today are definitely ageless and have such a huge variety of designs to choose from. They control age - Age does not control them!" says Gail.

She takes great care to use the softest, quality material that will appeal to women of all shapes and sizes. Her shirts today are available in high end boutiques in the New England, Texas, and Arizona and through her web store which is Gail’s newest venture!

Here are some more of my favorite designs:



No comments: