Tuesday, January 8

Mimi's Must Have: ClipChic by Stylagio

I hate how every time I go out I have to worry about my handbag being destroyed, soiled or scratched due to having no place to put it. I'm sure you all feel me when I say, I abhor putting my bag on the floor, especially when it's not the cleanliest of them all. So I was one happy diva when I discovered the latest fashion invention, the ClipChic by Stylagio This little handbag hanger is the perfect answer for all my handbag mishaps. Now I carry my "Breezy Rose" ClipChic in my handbag and I'm always prepared to hang my handbag everywhere, from my favorite thai bistro to class. I cannot leave the house without my ClipChic and I know all of you are bound to fall in love with your own as well. They come in fantastic colors as well and look incredibly stylish.
As a special promotion for Haute Mimi readers, Anne the genius founder of Stylagio is giving a 20% discount to our readers and also free shipping until January 31st. Just enter HAUTEMIMI20 at checkout. Get it while it's haute and remember you heard about it at Haute Mimi first. Stylagio xx Mimi

No comments: