Tuesday, February 12

Valentine's Day Is For Self Indulging

(Chocolate Shoes Available at Gayle's Chocolates $40.00)
I don't know about you, but I love myself and I can't help but spoil myself. I suggest you do the same and what better day to do it than Valentines day? So here are my favorite new products that are perfect for pampering the princess inside you while your best friend swoons over her well received plush animals.

The art of shaving isn't reserved for guysanymore. The new womens' line, The Rosebud collection by The Art of Shaving is a blessing for those of us who see shaving as more of a chore rather than pampering. The Rosebud Collection is a whole shaving line filled with luxuriant products with a pretty rose scent that will ensure a flawless shave. I personally love The shaving cream it's gorgeous and lathers up heavenly. For those who hate ingrowns try the In Grown Night Cream and if you want a great after shave lotion for those gams try the After Shave- Body Milk which will leave them silky soft. Read about the whole collection here.


OPI is my favorite when it comes to nail lacquer simply because these nail polishes deliver sleek application, fast drying action so I can run out the door after five minutes of application and long lasting wear. I just love their new Valentine's day collection called E-Romance. With cheeky names like, Text Me, Text You (Clear Top Coat) and Met on The Internet (Haute Pink Matte) how can you resist?

Have you read, Wear More Cashmere? It's a bit old but Jennifer has done it again with Wear More Silk. I haven't read this book yet but I am assuming it's good. I really should stop judging a book by it's cover, but then again my perceptions are usually accurate.

LOVE ALWAYS -MIMI beauty

No comments: