Friday, March 14

I'm A Global Goddess

The global look is so haute right now. You know the look that can take you from New York to Prague, to Mumbai to Tokyo in style. I depend on Global Goddess cosmetics to give me that jet-setter look. Here are my favorites from the line:
The perfect blushes! They have just the right amount of pigment for a natural flush that's noticeable. I love the hint of shimmer as well.


This eyeshadow quad is perfectly complimentary to all skin tones. With four colors to choose from you can either wear just one or blend all four from you brow bone to lash line for a dramatic look that will get you compliments all night long.
Floating diamonds is an amazing product. It makes you dazzle. I like to brush it along my declote' as well as my cheek bones for an extra pop. Unlike other shimmer powders this one actually lasts. www.GlobalGoddessBeauty.com

No comments: