Thursday, July 10

RevitaLash My Secret for Lush Lashes

Exotic beauties know that the eyes have it. Lush beautiful lashes are necessity for every glamazon but fake lashes and multiple coats of clumpy mascaras are tiring and have their flaws. Mascary anyone? In any case I've said goodbye to falsies and hello to RevitaLash. RevitaLash promises to make your lashes longer, fuller and thicker. You apply RevitaLash as you would eyeliner before you go to bed (once a day only as warned) and in three to ten weeks your lashes will be noticeably more beautiful. I've been using RevitaLash for the past three weeks and mind you, my lashes not only look longer, fuller and thicker, they also look as if I am wearing false lashes after one coat of mascara and a curl from my Shu Uemura curler. It's my new beauty secret. What's yours?

No comments: