Friday, September 5

Letters To Mimi: Best Bag For Work

Q: Mimi, I'm a working woman with a very demanding job. I feel like I have a million things I have to carry with me daily yet I haven't found a bag that can accommodate literally my whole life. Do you have any suggestions for a great work bag that's stylish yet functional? P.S. It must fit my laptop. - Eva, 28 -NY

A: Hi Eva, I recently came across a company called ACME Made. They specialize in making ultra durable bags that are insanely sustainable yet look very chic and put together. My Favorite bag from their collection is called "The Metro Tote" which is perfect for any working girl. It's roomy enough for all your essentials from your laptop, to your makeup bag, paperwork, you name it. The laptop sleeve is also retractable so you can make even more room and use it as a weekender. This bag is also great for editors attending fashion week, we all know how much paperwork we need to carry not to mention bottles of Pellegrino and of course emergency flats. Get your Metro Tote here.

No comments: