Wednesday, November 26

Black White and Pink All Over

I once read that in your 20's the colors to play up are black white and pink. I think this is a delicious combo seeing as the pink really accents the black and white really well in a fun, flirty and girly kind of way. I recently purchased these two pieces from Forever 21's site and I'm yet to receive them. I thought the pink sweater dress would be great now under a luxe coat and also during the spring alone. It's from the twelve by twelve collection, which I am really in love with. They have amazing contemporary pieces you'll need a restraining order ladies. I also adore this beautiful foliage coat with pin tuck detailing. I would probably pair this with all black or maybe a bubblegum a-line dress under. Though I have to say, I will remove that belt and replace it with something more high-end to balance out the look. That's a key rule, if you're going to buy something from a store like Forever 21 that looks great but isn't exactly made of the best quality make sure you wear high-end designer accessories, whether it be a bag, shoes or jewelry.

No comments: