Sunday, March 1

Hello Kitty For MAC

Whenever I see my Hello Kitty toaster or my Hello Kitty jewelry or even my Hello Kitty Visa I get a sense of girly delight which I can't explain. So you can understand my excitement when I heard about the Hello Kitty collaboration with MAC a while ago on WWD. I've just got my hands on the collection myself, and I think it's adorable. Now mind you my makeup look has always been filled with bubblegum pinks and vivid blues so this collection would have been perfect for me when I was fifteen but now I enjoy a more polished look . Yet I've chosen some products to feature below which can be incorporated into any makeup bag seamlessly. Adding a little Kitty Power never hurt.

I was surprised by how well these glitter-liner's worked. I'm used to watery glitter-liners that barely deposit any glitter but the Hello Kitty for MAC glitter-liners are fantastic and a definite must have for any party look. I'dc recommend lining the lower lash line with these liners rather than the top for more visability. My favorite colors are as featured, Her Glitz (gold) and Kitty Power (pink).


I love the lipstick shade, Most Popular, and I plan to stock up on it because it is THE perfect berry color which looks amazing on an olive complextion. I like to first prime my lips with Laura Geller Lip Spackle and then line with with MAC lip liner in "Subculture" a nude that covers all pigmentation on lips and then top it off with the Hello Kitty for MAC lipstick and sometimes a bit of Vincent Longo gloss to add an extra kick.

No comments: