Monday, February 23

Clinique Must Haves

Clinique is one of my favorite affordable skincare lines. The products are well formulated and feel very clean and for lack of a better word, clinical. I've been introduced to some products I've never tried before from the line and I just had to share them with you. Here are some of my new favorites.I love Clinique's take the day off makeup remover because it really does take off every little bit of eye makeup and lipstick leaving your eyes fresh and bright and your lips ready for a great lip treatment before bed. One full size bottle lasts for two or three months and I use cotton pads rather than cotton balls with this product. I also stock up on mini sizes at Sephora and they're fantastic for travel.
I used to have dark spots from past blemishes and nothing worked for them until i discovered Dr.Miracles three step acne system and Clinique's Turnaround Radiance Peel Once-A-Week System. I use the two systems side by side and they have drastically changed the appearance of my skin and have visibly reduced my dark spots. The system is extremely simple to use you simply take the little jar filled with a potent toner like serum which you apply with a cotton ball or pad to your face. I like to use the excess on my neck and decolletage. The system breaks down dead skin cells which make your skin appear dull and also evens out your skintone drastically.

No comments: