Friday, February 20

Which Fashion Quote Says Most About You?

Want a quote to describe your style? Take this quiz by our fashion journalist, Amira A and see which quote describes you best.

1. When picking up an item at a store, what would you pay attention to the most?
-How well it looks on me. ( 5points)
-How fashionable and trendy it is this season. (7 points)
-Simple but it represents me. (3 points)
-Definitely not too tight. (1 point)

2. You're going out with your girl friends to have a cup of coffee. What would you wear?
-The first thing that I lay my eyes on in the wardrobe. ( 3 points )
-An amazingly fabulous outfit, you never know who you might run into?!! (7 points)
-Don't really care, but should be comfortable. (1 point)
-Depending on my mood. (5 points)

3. When your friend tells you, I saw this and that celebrity wearing those shoes, what would you think?
-Who cares? Doesn't she have anything better to do with her life? (1 point)
-You just nod and smile. (3 points)
-You can't wait to go and buy it. (7 points)
-If it suits you, why not? (5 points)

4. Choose one of the following that describes you the most...
-Chic and Elegant. (5 points)
-Fabulous and Glamorous. (7 points)
-Simplicity is Explicity. (3 points)
-I do it my way. (1 point)

5. How much time do you usually spend on getting dressed?
-Barely nothing. (1 point)
-Half an hour max. (3 points)
-I need to get ready 1 hour at least in advance! (7 points)
-Depending on where I'm going. (5 points)

6. How much do you like being the center of attention?
-Are you kidding me? I always have to be the center of attention! (7 points)
-I like it every once in a while. (3 points)
-I don't mind it at all. (5 points)
-Why would I care what others think? (1 point)

7. If you had to take one item from your closet, what would it be?
-Jeans (3 points)
-Dress (5 points)
-Sandals (1 point)
-High Heels (7 points)

Results:

(7-15) points

"I base my fashion sense on what doesn't itch."

You are not that interested in fashion... When someone says that lime-green is the new black for this season, you just want to tell them to get a life. You don't think much about what's hot and what's not at the moment. You just do your thing and have- in a way- your own unique style.

(16-26) points

"Only great minds can afford a simple style."
Being simple doesn't mean you lack style, it just means you're a down-to-earth girl. And like Yves Saint Laurent said: "I wish I had invented blue jeans. They have expression, modesty, appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes."

(27-35) points

"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love."
Whether it's a unique dress, elegant pair of pumps or a specific color, you've got your own style. You may get influenced with all the fashion trends out there, but you choose what suits you the best and the ones you like and leave out all the rest.



(36-49) points

"We live not according to reason, but according to fashion."


You're what they call a fashion addict or junkie. There's not a single trend, style or "it" item you miss without checking out and maybe if it's hot enough for this season get it. You're someone people follow and describe your style as unique.

No comments: