Tuesday, June 30

Beauty Buzz | Latest Offerings From Tarte

Tarte is by far one of the best beauty brands out there. I adore tarte for many reasons including the silky smooth texture of their products, the vibrant hip colors and also the fabulous staying power. Here are our new favorite products for the summer.Tarte Lip Couture t5 super fruit™ infused lipstick set
This is a fabulous lipstick kit that allows you to pair the perfect pout for every makeup look you choose to do. The kit comes with a nude lip liner and four fabulous shades. My favorite shade is called Eden a beautiful beige that completes my smokey eye look. I also find the box they come in to be ultra luxe. After the lipsticks finish use it to keep your jewelry during your next trip to Cannes.
A great palette that offers six vibrant eyeshadows, three vivacious t5™ infused lipglosses and a bamboo eyeshadow brush. My favorite part of this palette has to be the eyeshadows. They are finely milled and go on amazingly smooth. I use the gold shadow almost daily it's just so gorgeous paired with black liner and Dior Show mascara.

No comments: