Wednesday, July 1

Letter From The Editor | July 2009

Hello all you gorgeous people,
As the weather gets warmer, our hems raise as do our margarita glasses! It's been one of the busiest summers so far both personally and professionally. I've had the pleasure of meeting some of the hottest new designers as well as viewing many of the latest collections and I am aching to share them with you. I have been taking a long deserved break from writing. To be honest although I was technically on hiatus my brain was filled with new ideas, products, collections and designers to feature on Haute Mimi.

American Fashion Book by Assouline via Vivre

As the fourth of July approaches, I'd like to acknowedge the melting pot of designers that make up American fashion. From Naeem Khan to Carolina Herrera each designer brings their own personal style and vision to the streets of Fifth Avenue down to Rodeo Drive.

And at last, I've finally put together my FW09 notes and July's features include the Crème de la crème of the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries. I hope you enjoy every story we feature on Haute Mimi and I encourage you all to share your thoughts via comments, twitter (www.twitter.com/hautemimi) or email.


Ciao,

Millissa Mathai
Editor In Chief

Email me your thoughts, ideas, views and collections to Millissa@HauteMimi.com

No comments: