Thursday, October 1

Beauty Buzz | Become Nail Strengthener and Nail Nourisher

When I meet someone for the first time I take a peak at their hands. Beautiful nails are a beauty must have and with Become's Nail Strengthener and Nail Nourisher your nails will look magazine worthy in a few weeks. My nails tend to break quite a lot but after using the nail strengthener I've seen a difference in how strong and resistant my nails have become. The nail strengthener can either be worn alone or under your chosen nail color. It's a sheer pink that look great on everyone so dare to wear it alone and bare it all. I also use the nail nourisher once a week to hydrate my nails since they do get rather dry from nail polish removers and other harsh chemicals from manicures. It includes key ingredients including herbal extracts, vitamins and UV filters to keep nails and cuticles top notch. For more information about Become Beauty click here.


Copyright ©2009 Haute Mimi International LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments: