Tuesday, January 19

Mimi's Little Black Book | Best Places to Primp

When it comes to looking and feeling fabulous maintenance is a must. Here are my favorite spots to primp and pamper yourself.

Best Nail Salon Dashing Diva
Dashing Diva is probably the hottest nail spa in NY. I highly recommend them for the perfect detail oriented mani and pedi. The glamourous pink interiors also add a touch of glamour to the whole experience. Try their UV Gel setting which makes nails look super glossy and perfect.

Dashing Diva
149 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10003
212.228.9999

Best Hair Color & Cut Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa
I am obsessed with dying my hair and believe me I've been up and down fifth avenue trying to find the best colorist and I have finally found him. Greg at Red Door Spa is the most talented colorist in the world. He gave me the best chestnut brown with golden highlights color that I am raving over. The service at Red Door is unsurpassed.

Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spas
691 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10022
212.546.0398
Best Wax Shobha NYC
I usually go to Shobha for all my waxing needs. They are very good at what they do and I have always been happy with my results and the exotic ambiance is always a plus. Shobha was voted as New York's best Brazilian was. Ask for Miranda.
Shobha
594 Broadway
New York, NY 10012
212-931-8363

No comments: