Thursday, February 18

Stepping Into Spring With Style | Featuring White House Black Market

Although new york is still covered with hot white snow I am planning my Spring wardrobe and also wearing it too. I am sick of having to wear long coats, furs, gloves and the whole nine yards. there is something liberating about slipping into a Tarun Tahiliani caftan and a pair of sky-high bejeweled sandals. In any case, one boutique that's on my spring shopping hit list is White House Black Market. I absolutely adore this store mostly because each piece is sophisticated yet still fun and flirty. Like myself. One of my favorite pieces from the WHBM collection for this spring is this fabulous pin ruffle top. I wear it off the shoulders but it can be worn regularly as well. I pair this top with jeans and a long crystal and pearl statement necklace for casual days and a black mini and platform booties for night. To view the entire collection click here. (P.S. I absolutely love this promo video of the WHBM Spring collection, it definitely puts me in the mood for Spring.)


No comments: