Tuesday, May 25

Indian Fashion Scene | Posh Pari Couture By Designer Tina Tandon


Fashion designer and friend, Tina Tandon is by far one of the most talented Indian fashion designers in the industry today. Her vision is unsurpassed and her balance of eastern and western elements could not be more perfect. On the rare occasions that I transform myself into an all out Indian Barbie doll, I specifically look for Indian garments with panache, glamour and sophistictaion. Tina Tandon's Indian fusion line, Posh Pari is my first recommendation for any Indian diva or Indian fashion aficionado looking to glam it up but still be chic. Tina is currently in the process of designing a custom made gorgeous fusion dress for me and I cannot wait for the dress to arrive. To view the entire Posh Pari collection, click here.


Copyright ©2010 Haute Mimi International LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments: