Sunday, March 25

What Mimi Likes About Spring

The weather is beautiful in New York City and you know what that means girls! Spring Shopping!
But let's start it off by spraying on this new scent by Ferragamo. It's called Encanto Shine and it is Chic! I almost love it as much as my Dior Miss Cherie.This Spring it's all about things that POP. This year's S/S collections scream color, fun and quirk. So it's time to parade in Lucite heels, yellow,trench coats, pretty sun dresses and BIG colorful shades. Just to name a few. Oh and ladies, leave those tights at home please. Oh and one more thing, black nail polish is a thing of the past. It'll live on in our DVD collection with Emily.

I love this top by Proenza Schouler for Target. You probably saw the blue version. But I love the pink one! Get yours at http://www.target.com/


Lucite heels. I don't know how I feel about them to be honest I guess I just haven't seen how good they could look before Marc Jacobs took them into his hands. Now I think I like. But not the stripper versions. Try these babies. Don't pair with neons. Studio 54 days are long gone.



Trench Coats & Dresses. They are elegant and you can just throw one on and feel totally put together. I love the silk and lame versions they make night time club hopping so utterly chic. Love little floral dresses for spring and designers have a wide array to choose from. I say skip the animal print you'll look dated and opt for some fun bright florals and graphic prints. Be really careful you want to emulate Emilio's fab prints. The little white dress is always a fashion do. Pair them with bold metallic heels and you're bound to make heads turn. http://www.forever21.com/

Cobalt.Cobalt is actually really flattering on all skin tones. I don't have much more to say about it.
Hair Glitz. Spring is all about being ultra pretty. That's why I love to add a little sparkle to my hair with hair accessories. This hair embellishment is a perfect way to keep those side bangs to the side while making you look like a...princess. Oh and speaking of hair. Why not Tinsley Mortimer's hair style for Spring? We love it!
Cheers xx Mimi

No comments: