Monday, July 23

A Letter from one of our Glamour girls,Suze

I am working on my two next big shoots for Glamour magazine and I need your help! The first shoot we’re doing is Couple Makeovers - this should be amazing! Great photographer, amazing hair stylists and make-up artists, and fabulous designer clothes - all I need is the couple. Actually, six of them. Do you know anyone who would be up for this? I promise they’ll walk away completely gorgeous and with a beautiful photograph. We would even fly them into NYC and put them up for a night before the shoot. If you (or anyone you know) are interested, PLEASE email photos and contact information to Madeline @ madeline_andrews@condenast.com. The second shoot will be on YouTube celebs – I’m hoping to fly in the fabulous YouTube stars who do beauty demos - who are your favorites? Please forward this on to everyone you know - our last makeovers were a huge success, thanks to all of you!

Best wishes, Suze Yalof Schwartz Executive Fashion Editor at Large, GLAMOUR

No comments: