Sunday, July 22

Summer Heat

It's the second half of the summer but things are only getting steamed up. Here are a few items to heat up your boudoirs.

How adorable are these shoes? Lacy detailing and and ankle strap screams french glamour. Look for these details when making your next shoe purchase. You won't be disappointed! http://www.betseyjohnson.com/

Anna Sui for Victoria's Secret in Lilac is the perfect bright for a summer night! It's also so right for all the dark blues we'll see this fall.

This stuff really works! I love how this gloss instantly plumps my lips and leaves a heavenly shine. This will make your pout irresistible. http://www.sephora.com/


I was never a fan of citrus colors but I recently brought a yellow cocktail dress and I adore it! I never realized that citrus colors provide just enough fun to really make your wardrobe more vivid. Pair with gold jewelery. Dress by Armani Exchange

xx MIMI

1 comment:

Susana Rodrigues said...

oh i love those shoes, so sexy and sweet at the same time :)
xoxo
su