Saturday, February 2

Carol's Daughter Beauty Products

Carol’s Daughter beauty products have been featured on television shows such as The Today Show, The View and The Oprah Winfrey Show, is loved by celebrities(Jada Pinkett Smith, Mary J. Blige, Erykah Badu, Brad Pitt and Chaka Khan, to name a few).


Here are my top picks of the moment:


Black Vanilla Leave In Conditioner

If you ever wanted a bath product that actually smells like real vanilla, then this is the one for you. Ever since I started using this conditioner, my hair has actually gotten thicker, and more soft. I love how it does not weigh my hair down, yet moisturizes unbelievably. I even use it on children's hair, and it leaves a soft lingering frangrance. I love it's buttery, cake like scent.

Infused with lavender and rosemary and light enough for daily use, this leave-in conditioner detangles while it detoxifies, leaving your hair and you feeling calm, relaxed and refreshed. The super-conditioning marigolds will hydrate sun-parched hair and restore tresses to their natural splendor.

A blend of roses, nettles, chamomile, rosemary, sage, lavender, peppermint, blue malva, and marigolds with fragrant essential oils of black coconut and vanilla, with vodka added as a preservative.

Hand and Body Jelly


I use this on my skin every day. I love to use it on my legs after I shave. It leaves my skin feeling supple and protected. It feels heavy when you first put it on, but absorbs completely and just the way I like it. I used to use petroleum jelly on my lips and on the very tops of my cheek and brow bones every day, but now use this, and I am extremely happy with the results.

Body Jellies are vegetable alternatives to petroleum jelly. They moisturize your skin without clogging your pores or leaving you feeling sticky.

No comments: