Thursday, December 4

Matthew Williamson next H&M guest designer

I don't really care for designer collaborations just because in my opinion they aren't that note worthy, yet I raised a brow when I heard about M.W.'s collection for H&M. He is one of my favorite designers known for his take on boho glam. Here's the dish:

Matthew Williamson next H&M guest designer Known for his contemporary prints and colour-drenched creations modeled by Kate Moss, Helena Christensen and Jade Jagger, Matthew Williamson will be the next guest designer for H&M. The Swedish fashion concern will start with an exclusive women's fashion range at selected stores on April 23rd, then continuing with men's and women's pieces for Summer available from mid-May in all H&M stores world wide. In an exclusive for H&M, the British designer will debut his first ever menswear pieces. Source: Fashion United

No comments: