Thursday, January 22

My Latest Buys From Sephora

I have a major shopping problem. No let me rephrase, I am being a good citizen and helping out our economy and in the process I'm looking absolutely fabulous. I had a long list of products I wanted to try but either forgot about or never came across to buying. These products have become new favorites and things that won't be on the bottom of my list from now on.
I love a great cocktail, and nothing wakes me up more in the morning than a steamy shower and a margarita. Okay so that's a bit unrealistic but at least you can smell like one at 7am and still make it to work without all the drama. What's great about Philosophy's shower gels are that they act as a shampoo and body wash which is great if you're in a hurry. Plus I like to buy the full size bath gels which last at the least, 3 months, no joke. Last but not least the best thing is the scent that lasts all day long.

I've found the love of my life but I'm still searching for the perfect lip color. A color that I really do like is Roman Holiday by NARS. It's a beautiful baby pink that works with all skin tones. It's a nice way to get an au natural look without compromising feminity. The velvet matte lipliner is great because it give your lips a brush of color and lasts. I also picked up the lipstick but to be honest it's extreamly sheer compared to my other NARS colors like Funny Face and Schiap and I wouldn't buy it again but the liner is a keeper. I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer potion but I had to try the new one in "Sin". It's absolutely gorgeous and you can wear it alone or as a base for your sparkly champagne, pink and baby blue shadows. What sets this version apart from it's sister is that fact that it has shimmer flecks which is great if you love shimmery shadows like I do.
I don't know why I even bothered to purchase the Bare Escentuals starter kit seeing as it's only worth it if you have a flawless complexion and want to look airbrushed. I need heavier coverage and this was just a waste but I do like to use the powders for finishing my liquid foundation. I also like the fact that they are waterproof and natural but that's about it. Save this for when you want a natural look and for me that is never.

No comments: