Tuesday, March 17

What's Haute | Confessions Of A Shopaholic Soundtrack

1. Accessory - Jordyn Taylor 2. Fashion - Lady Gaga 3. Blue Jeans - Jessie James 4. Uncontrollable - Adrienne Bailon
5. Unstoppable - Kat DeLuna 6. Big Spender - Adrienne Bailon 7. Bad Girl- Pussycat Dolls
During fashion week I attended Bluefly's pre-screening of Confessions Of A Shopaholic. Now to be fair I was more interested in the outfits than anything else and I was not disappointed. The element of the movie that captivated me the most was the music. I love this album. The songs are so perfect for getting dressed before a big night out or even a great workout. I've highlighted my favorite tracks on top and you're listening to them right now via our music player. So ladies, load you ipods. Get it here.

No comments: