Friday, September 4

Accessories Report | Marchesa To Launch A New Bag Line

When you think Marchesa, the words "chic", "feminine" and "elegant" pop to your mind. Evidently, I am an ardent fan. So it was no surprise that I nearly collided with the wall with joy when I heard of this fabulous new development.The label has realized that bags are the most profitable products around.The decadent bags will debut for Spring 2010 at the upcoming NYFW.The bags have everything we've come to love about the clothes-from intricate beading,detailing and subdued yet pretty colors.Marchesa says that all the bags were designed just big enough to hold keys, a few make-up essentials and a Blackberry. They'll be made of silk, metal and exotic feathers. I kid you not, I am swooning.The price range will be from $995$5000.

No comments: