Tuesday, October 6

Beauty Buzz | David Babaii Shampoo And Conditioner

The secret behind my fabulous, weightless and shiny hair is David Babaii's hydrating shampoo and conditioner. They are made of exotic ingredients including wild orchid, blue algae and cupuacu butter. I've been using both products for the past few weeks and I have to say I am very impressed with how luxurious they are. You will feel the difference when you try them. The texture is extremely smooth and light weight and won't strip your hair of natural oils and is great for colored hair. After you blow-dry and style you will delight in how soft your hair is. Especially during the colder months my hair tends to be dry but with the hydrating line my hair feels extremely replenished. 10% of sales goes to Wildaid. To purchase click here.

Copyright ©2009 Haute Mimi International LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments: