Saturday, October 31

First Look at Jimmy Choo for H&M Women & Menswear



I remember reading and simultaneously posting about this god-sent collaboration. I remember gasping in awe when I saw the only officially released picture. And I'm sure, I will remember for quite a while, taking a look at the Jimmy Choo sneak peak and mentally listing the pieces I'd want to purchase.

When these glorious pieces land in stores on November 14th, everyone will have a piece of high-end luxury. No, not just fab shoes for the upcoming, super busy party season, but also accessories and clothes to go with them. Can we say "heaven sent"?

The collection is overflowing with studs, animal prints, crystal and patent, patent, patent. And guess what else? You can buy your boyfriend something chic from the menswear line, as well! Yep, they're launching one.


Copyright ©2009 Haute Mimi International LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments: