Wednesday, December 16

Luxurious Bath Products

I love baths, and most of all I adore all my delicious bath products. I look for great scents most of all in my products whether it be shampoo or soaps. I also cannot live without all my bath brushes and scrubs here are a few of my favorites.

Organix Shampoo and Conditioner
I am very particular when it comes to hair casre. I usually use high-end products from Fekkai or GHD but they don't offer scents that are appealing to me. So on those days when I want my hair to smell gorgeous I use organix hair products. Organix is made from pure ingredients and paraban free. I have extremely colored and highlighted hair and noticed that Organix products are super gentle on the locks. They come in a series of great scents but my absolute favorite is Grapefruit Mango Butter. Divine.





Bath and Body Works Bath Brush
Brushing is a great way to exfoliate your skin! I prefer a brush to a loofa. You will notice how brilliant your skin looks. I found this great brush at Bath and Body Works. Not only is it pink, the bristles are so soft! This brush also lathers your soap just as well as a loofa would for a luxurious lather.

Lollia Soaps
Lollia soaps are so wonderful and charming. They look great in your bath and they smell heavenly. These triple milled Shea butter infused soaps are one of my many must haves. My favorite Lollia collection is the "Believe" set which features notes of green apple and rose.

Copyright ©2009 Haute Mimi International LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments: