Friday, July 13

Mimi Loves: Isharya

I'm a self-proclaimed Bollywood Diva. Yes, it's true and I love all the glitz and glamour that comes along with it. Yet sometimes I find it hard to mix and match my Indian costume jewelry with my western wear without looking Gaudy. So you can imagine how happy I was when Jillian linked me to this fab little site http://www.isharya.com/ I fell in love with everything on this site. Not only was it chic and trendy it was also very sophisticated. A big plus if you're a professional who wants to show off her world traveler side with flair.

The company is raising and can be found at Fred Segal, Nordstrom and the ever so popular New York showroom Yvette Fry. Isharya looks very promising and is on everyone's radar. So go on and be a Bollywood diva too.

1 comment:

Fajr Muhammad said...

I'm in deep love with the first bracelet! Your site is amazing as well, we can definately swap links! Consider yourself my new blog BFF!