Friday, November 30

Mimi Loves: Royal Plush Cashmere Sweatsuit

Every woman should own a sweatsuit just to lounge and do errands in. Yet conventional sweatsuits are definitely far from sexy so that's why I was incredibly elated when I discovered Royal Plush through one of my gal pals. Royal Plush makes some of the most amazing fashion forward casual and longe-wear pieces that make you look and feel fabulous. Not only do these sweatsuits come in flattering cuts and gorgeous colors, they make you feel instantly glam with tons of decadent detailing like rhinestone encrusted Fleur De leis'. I have the same one Kim K is wearing in this picture and what had me floored is that the suit is 87% cashmere. How luxurious? This suit takes me everywhere in comfort and luxury. Move over Juicy! Royal Plush sweatsuits are the new "it girl" fave. http://www.royalplushclothing.com/ xMimi

No comments: