Thursday, May 7

Beauty Buzz | Sexy Loose Waves With T3 PRO EverCurl

I love sexy loose waves during the summer and now thanks to T3's EverCurl sexy supermodel is only a twirl away. T3 Bespoke Labs is known for high tech hair tools and the EverTwirl stays true to the brand. This curler will leave hair dangerously shiny and extremely healthy looking. I've tried many curlers and have been disappointed by how fast the curls disappear but after using the EverTwirl my tresses have stayed bouncy and full all day. I also love how hot the iron can get and most of all how fast it heats up, time is of he essence. Last but not lease, it's pink. Need I say more? Get your EveryTwil here via Nordstorm. Featured below is a great video from FordModels via Youtube that teaches you how to create supermodel waves. Stay beautiful.

No comments: