Tuesday, April 6

Getting Organized | The Container Store

I have OCD when it comes to organizing things so whenever I go to The Container Store I'm in heaven! It's actually one of my favorite stores and you can find some fabulous items for your home there. I recently visited The Container Store because I wanted to organize my vanity table and most of all, my extensive makeup collection. I ended up finding some great items including acrylic 3-Drawer Boxes, glass brush holders for my makeup brushes and large glass trays. I have a clear theme going on as it is much easier to find things and also it looks much more polished. Click here for more info.
P.S. I really loved this article on their site about how to organize shoes, because I happen to have a sea of shoes that really need to be organized ASAP. Click here to read.

Copyright ©2009 Haute Mimi International LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments: