- Men are meticulous shoppers.
- They put items on hold, often.
- They always try on their clothing.
- They will pay a lot for a good item because price is not an issue.
- Men pay attention to detail.
- Their clothing has to fit almost perfectly, even before tailoring, or they will not buy it.
- Men are picky; they will not settle for anything but the best.
Men feel comfortable with women fitting them and would take a woman's suggestion to heart over a man's. They are curious and choosy about color combinations, and are usually set in their ways. However, they have a great eye for masculine colors. Most men think about their purchase for a long time before making the actual decision to spend their hard earned money.