Thursday, March 19

Beauty Buzz | Laura Geller Lip and Eye Spackle

I love bright makeup and we all know that the only way to get the full effect of pigmented shadows and lipsticks is to have a great base. Laura Geller Lip & Eye Spackle is a new favorite base of mine because of its lightweight formula that offers great coverage. It comes in a convenient little pot with Lip Spackle on top and Eye Spackle on the bottom. My lips have a lot of color to them and I love to wear nude lipsticks. I tackle this dilemma by first applying a thin layer of Lip Spackle then apply my favorite lip liner, "Subculture" by MAC and then I brush on a little Makeup Forever HD translucent powder and top off with whatever lipstick I choose for the day. It seems complicated but it's very effective in giving me the true colors I adore.

No comments: