- The Footwear: Ankle boots - heeled: wedged or stilettos. Unless you dare to wear waders.
- The Dress: Forties-inspired and belted.
- The Coat: A big statement, the shaggier the better.
- The Length: It's not recession long yet - you can still show a little leg.
- The Trouser: Nappy pants are still in - or go tight and in leather if you dare.
- The Erogenous Zone: Tone up those arms and invest in some thermals - you're going sleeveless next winter.
- The Must-Have: Something, anything, with pronounced shoulders.
- The Colour: Black. If not black, then black. And if you really can't bear to, then pink - or red and black together.
Friday, March 20
The Trend Countdown | Fall 2009
My favourite part of every season is checking Vogue's pick of the best trends to work with. This season is all about repeats and we're still in love with 80s style.