Monday, March 15

Beauty Buzz | Bright Eyeshadow for SS10

I am ready for Spring! Especially the bright colors that come with the warm weather. This Spring, why not break out from your rut of neutrals and embrace color. My favorite eyeshadow colors for Spring 2010 include lime greens, pretty corals and deep blues. To get this look you can either get some great colors from Urban Decay or MAC but I prefer to use the Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette. Get this, the palette is only $20.00. Now I know you are probably thinking that it's way too cheap to be great quality, at least that's what I thought but after trying it I was amazed how pigmented the shadows were and how satiny smooth they went on. I like to use Laura Geller's Eye Spackle underneath to keep the colors truer. the look featured is from the Gucci catwalk.

Copyright ©2009 Haute Mimi International LLC. All rights reserved.

No comments: